Pooh Reflecting

Pooh Reflecting
Pooh Reflecting

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Li'l Bruvver

Not so little any more!  John Loring SULLIVAN was born on 27th July (I won't divulge the year in case he is sensitive!).  I was about to turn 2.  Mum and Dad took me to Nan's place for a couple of weeks while they had, and settled in with, the new addition to the family.  Apparently I didn't want to know them when they came to collect me.

This is one of the earliest photos of John and I together.  It was taken in our back yard.

This is one of the latest photos of the two of us together!  At least I can say I have more hair again now (because it it slowly growing back) - but so does John because his beard is growing back.  He had shaved it off to raise money for the Leukemia Foundation.  No more on top though!

No comments:

Post a Comment