Pooh Reflecting

Pooh Reflecting
Pooh Reflecting

Thursday, July 28, 2011

In the beginning!

This is going to be a random collection on reflections on things that have happened to me during my lifetime.  I said random, because they won't be in chronological order - rather, just as I think of them.

I was born in Yallourn Hospital on 12th August 1953.  My parents, Yvonne Valerie (nee GOOD) and John Rees SULLIVAN had waited some time for me to be born.  I think there were several false alarms before I finally decided to make my entrance into the world.


This isn't the earliest photo of me, but it is my favourite.  I was 6 1/2 months old when it was taken.  I'm not sure if the toy I am holding was mine or the photographer's.  But the dress still exists - I think Susan has it in a bag of baby clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment