Pooh Reflecting

Pooh Reflecting
Pooh Reflecting

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Sing-a-Longs

While we've been away, I have had songs running through my head when I've thought about singing while doing the dishes.  As well as the ones mentioned in my previous post I still remember the words to:
Mona Lisa, (Here's a video of Nat King Cole singing Mona Lisa) -
Some Enchanted Evening and Happy Talk as well as a host of others from South Pacific, and The Girl That I Marry.  Oh, there were so many more, I could go on forever.
We always had music in our home, although no-one played any instruments.  The record player and the radio were on more than the television ever was.  Dad belonged to the World Record Club and bought lots of records, especially Gilbert and Sullivan, Rogers and Hammerstein and other musicals, as well as bands and other instrumental recordings.  Consequently I have a very wide ranging taste in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment